Cover Letter Writing Sample : Finance Manager

Employers are encouraged to contact candidates directly. By uploading your Cover Letter/ Resume, you are agree to display it as writing sample for others.
sohnapakistan

Cover Letter Writing Sample : Finance Manager

Post by sohnapakistan » 16 Jan 2018, 18:51

Dear Sir / Madam

I am writing to outline my extensive experience and successful track record as Finance & Accounts Executive. I have gained 10+ years of rich experience in offering performance driven experience in the areas of accounts finalization, bank reconciliation, receivables & payables management, auditing, account management, cost management, internal control, budgeting and financial analysis, which I believe shall make a very significant contribution to meet the objectives of your esteemed organization while improving operational efficiency.

I have significantly contributed in implementing SAP Business One at Leathertex Gloving Pvt. Ltd. and Netsuite ERP at Avanceon Ltd. I have been successfully managing auditing, finance and accounting operations, implementing robust controls to ensure efficiency and effectiveness. It has been my responsibility to devise effective strategies to maintain appropriate documentation while ensuring precision, accuracy and compliance with the accounting standards.

I am a highly personable, self-motivated and diligent individual with flexibility to adapt to new situations. I am a Quick Learner with a ‘Can Do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and adapt to a new environment; seeking out new challenges to contribute to the accounting field through involvement, influence and teamwork and working with you would certainly provide me with the ideal opportunity of further skill enhancement and career growth.

With an innate sense of task prioritization, managerial aptitude, training & development and results-oriented attitude towards accelerating organizational growth and that too in a high pressured, time bound and competitive environment, I reckon that my grooming level is apt to look outward for a challenging, requiring complete grasp & grip of Finance management and Accounting Operations with high level of professional loyalty, integrity and maturity.

A glance through my resume, attached along, shall familiarize you with my credentials. I am confident of fitting in the slot as well as in the team. However, should you desire personal interaction; I may be called upon where the possibility of our association could be explored further.

Yours Sincerely,
abc

Check this candidate's Resume
viewtopic.php?f=27&t=5194